Luxury Self-Catering Accommodation for Abel Tasman
Awatea Tasman Bay’s Luxury Cottage
Treat yourself for a special anniversary, birthday, or honeymoon, and stay in Awatea Tasman Bay’s self-catering luxury Cottage accommodation in Motueka for Abel Tasman National Park.
This charming & luxurious accommodation space is a stylish, top quality, private and fully self-contained, three room (one bedroom) building. You will be delighted by the touches of luxury and careful attention to detail that welcome you when entering this wonderful accommodation space.
And there are grand views of the Motueka River, surrounding orchards & vineyards and Tasman Bay, Nelson and Richmond mountain range, D’Urville Island, Kina Peninsula and more, from every room in your luxury accommodation for Abel Tasman National Park!
Awatea Tasman Bay’s Luxury Cottage Features
Relax and enjoy your own private space, with all the comforts of home, including:
- Modern, stylish, and light filled living space
- Comfortable leather sofa, swivel leather chair, and a table for two
- Wood pellet fire, electric heater, under-tile heating in bathroom
- Natural timber floors, Afghan rugs, and top-quality furnishings
- Large flat screen TV, mini-DVD system
- Kitchen equipped with a microwave/convection oven, electric cook-top, toaster, electric kettle, and refrigerator/freezer
- Complimentary freshly ground coffee and a range of teas
- Plates, cups, glasses, cutlery, and pots & pans
- Large openable windows (with insect screens)
- Wardrobe with hangars and shelves, full-length mirrors
- Steam iron, and ironing board
- Luggage resting place and folding rack
- Queen-sized bed, fresh cotton sheets, feather duvets, and a selection of pillows
- Alarm clock and two bedside lamps
- Private shower-room with level entry glass & tile shower, toilet, two hand basins, and quality fittings
- Hair dryer and complimentary toiletries
- Fresh & fluffy cotton towels and bathrobes, plus beach towels
- Private decks – one facing east and one facing west
- Outdoor Weber gas barbecue
- Free Wi-Fi
- Newly-built (completed in 2009), custom-designed, and made of eco-friendly solid timber
Cottage guests are welcome to use the Guest House spa pool and media libraries.
☆ Pay Now Special ☆
Pay in advance for your stay in our luxury Cottage accommodation and receive a 5% discount.
☆ Last Minute Special ☆
Stay in our luxury Cottage tonight, tomorrow night, and/or the next night for the special rate of 295 per night (subject to availability, self-catering basis).
Morning & Evening Meal Suggestions
Our luxury Cottage is a self-contained, self catering accommodation space, so meals are not normally included in the rate. However, breakfast is available in the Guest House by prior arrangement, and for an additional charge. Please ask your hosts when you check in.
If you are thinking of self-catering, you’ll be pleased to know that there are two good sized supermarkets in nearby Motueka:
- Countdown www.countdown.co.nz – at 108 High Street is open from 7am to 9pm, and
- New World www.newworld.co.nz – at 271 High Street is open from 7.30am to 9pm.
Note that both stores are closed on Good Friday, Easter Sunday, and Christmas Day.
There are also lots of dining out and take-away options for your evening meals – see our Motueka Cafés & Restaurants links for some suggestions.